Demystify the Process in 3 Easy Steps
It can Make ALL the difference
in Winning the Job via your RFP Process?
Do you get >80% of the jobs you send a proposal for?
Perhaps 60% or
Do you fall within the 10-20% success group?
The truth is; The success of most people varies between 20 and 60%.
But, did you know that, regardless of where you are on this scale, you can increase and even double your chance to win the job if you just following an effective process when you plan and write your Proposal.
Demystify the Process of Responding to a RFP
It contains practical examples that not only tell you“what to do”, but also “show you exactly HOW to do it”
Step 1: How to use the effective “WHOW concept” to understand the most important and critical issues to take into account. The WHOW system helps to
- – find the “exact needs” of the client,
- – identify “how to fill” those needs and
- – determine if you have the capability to deliver on what is requested.
Step 2. You will learn how to write a killer proposal that cuts through the clutter, making your proposal the one that stands out, grabs the client’s attention because it addresses his needs in a systematic and professional manner.
Step 3. You will also learn, how to follow up in a professional manner because sending the proposal is not the end of the process.
In addition you will receive
1. A Full Example of the whole process to show you exactly how the application of the WHOW concept works in practice, How to write a proposal based on the information from the WHOW system as well as the exact copy of how to follow up.
2. A Blueprint (a fill-in-the-blank template) to use for all future proposals / responses you need to write. With this template you can write a killer proposal in half the time what it normally takes you to prepare a proposal, thereby ensuring it will reach your potential client’s inbox in no time.
Standing out from the crowd during a
RFP process is just PRICELESS.